Weiser Veterinary Clinic offers patient form(s) online so you can complete them in the convenience of your own home or office.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
New Client Registration Form – Required
Please complete this form with your and your pet’s basic information so that we may effectively and efficiently provide the service you deserve!
Your Pet has been scheduled for an upcoming procedure. In our attempt to assist clients, we have put together this information to make surgery day as easy and stress-free as possible.
Please print out the Anesthesia/Surgery Consent Form, read it carefully, fill it out appropriately (we strongly recommend the Pre-surgical blood profile), sign and date and bring with you to your appointment.
- Withhold all food and treats after 9pm the night before surgery and no food or treats the day of surgery.
- Water may be left down after this time period.
- If you are currently administering any medications, vitamins and/or injections, discuss this with the doctor to plan withholding or continuing as per doctor’s recommendations.
- We require a phone number(s) where you can be reached surgery day.
- Please arrange for your pet to be dropped off between 8am – 9am the morning of surgery unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- BE SURE TO BRING YOUR COMPLETED ANESTHESIA/SURGERY CONSENT FORM
Anesthesia/Surgery Consent Form
After you check your pet in, our staff member will escort your pet to the surgical prep area to wait for their procedure. If you have elected the recommended blood tests, our technician will collect all blood samples and tests prior to surgery. If any questions arise, the doctor may contact you at the number on the Consent Form you completed.
You are welcome to check up on your pet’s status, however we request that you allow plenty of time for you pet’s procedure and the standard post-surgery recover time. When you arrive to take your pet home, the receptionist will bill you out and the veterinarian or technician will go over all discharge orders verbally and give you a written copy of “Take Home Care” instructions. If you do not understand any instructions, please do not hesitate to ask us to go over them one more time.
We hope surgery day will be a pleasant experience. Remember, our team know surgery can be an anxious time and we are always available to answer any and all questions concerning the procedure.
We look forward to serving you and your pet on the upcoming surgery and for years to come!
Boarding Release Form
For your convenience we have provided our Boarding Release Form so you can fill out in advance to speed up your pet(s)’ check-in process. Please let us know if you have any questions or if your pet has any special requirements.